|3 Drumard Cottages, Dans Road, Ballymena
|Asking price £154,950
- A stunning townhouse located in a popular area of Ballymena
- Chain free, excellent value for money & ready to move into
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Wonderful kitchen/diner with a centre island and patio doors to the garden
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite & a store room
- Master bedroom benefiting from fitted slide robes and an en-suite
- A further two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Bright & airy landing with useful built-in storage
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating, solar panels & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Living Room 17'8" x 15'11"
Kitchen/Diner 15'6" x 17'10"
Master Bedroom 15'8" x 11'9"
Bedroom 2 12'4" x 13'8"
Bedroom 3 13'4" x 10'1"
Bathroom 11' x 7'3"
Drumard Cottages is a prestigious development located off the Dans Road, which is a much sought after location in Ballymena. This stunning townhouse is beautifully presented, offers excellent value for money and is ready to move into. The living room, bedrooms and bathrooms benefit from solid oak flooring which give the property a lovely rich feel. The chain free nature will certainly add to the appeal that should make for an easy transition to your new home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a wonderful kitchen/diner with a centre island and patio doors to the garden, a downstairs WC with a two piece suite and a useful store room. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from fitted slide robes and an en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The private rear garden offers great outdoor space to enjoy for all members of the household. There is a good-sized lawn that children and pets will make good use of, and a patio that is a perfect place to relax.
Drumard Cottages is located just off the Dans Road in a popular area of Ballymena. It offers easy access to the motorway network ensuring for a straightforward commute to Belfast. The renowned Galgorm Resort & Spa is within a short drive while the Glens of Antrim and the North Coast are easily accessible. Ballymena itself benefits from a choice of leading schools and excellent shopping both in the town centre and its shopping centres.